If you haven't thought about getting a small group of friends together to meet once a month over coffee with frozen meals to exchange with each other I highly recommend it!
There are five beautiful women I catch up with every six weeks to exchange 8 meals (each lady getting two meals to take home). We have been doing our exchange for over a year now and it has been fun watching our relationships grow. All the meals have been a hit with my family, but what I love best (besides feeding my family healthy food) is the laughter, memories and encouragement us 5 ladies are giving to each other.
Today I took ...
White chicken chili Soup
18 mini quiches
But I came home with ...
a warm heart, a smile on my face and encouraged as a mother/wife and of course...cinnamon rolls, banana bread, cheese balls, scones, and four different soups for my family. We had a theme this month with it being December.
I hope you are able to pull a few friends together and start your meal exchange group! I have some of our recipes I would be happy to share with you.
No comments:
Post a Comment