Tuesday, April 12, 2011

We're here - Just lost in boxes!

So thankful for selling our Granger home and loving the new home, but I am almost ready to load the rest of the boxes to make a delivery to Goodwill...I don't even really care what is in them. Moving has been eye opening in how much stuff we have and how we really don't need it all. I have found things that I forgot I had and hadn't used items in years. I have also found that I have a well stocked pantry of plastic silverware, paper plates and napkins. I guess we will need to host some BBQ events this summer or something.

Rooms completed...
Boys room ... check
Boys Playroom ... check
Mater Bedroom ... check
Graces Room ... check
Living Room ... check
Kitchen ... ONE BIG CHECK

Rooms still working on...
Family Room
Guest Room
Kimra's Craft things
Garage ... it will be nice when we can park the cars in it again!

Over all, we are all doing good in making the move fairly smooth. It is really nice that everything outside our home stays the same and the only thing that changed was learning a new address!





No comments: