Last I wrote was during the summer and now fall is starting to show its color in the leaves. Fall is my favorite season for Tim too. Maybe it was because our first date was on October 5, 1990. It will be our 20 yr anniversary of meeting/knowing each other. AMAZING!
Here are just a few but 20 of our amazing moments together...
Our first kiss.
Our first "I love you".
Old Blue - Tim's first car.
Being there for each other...Good and sad moments.
Cheering each other on.
College Years.
Getting engaged.
Our wedding day.
Trustworthy.
Our wild and fun adventure to Arizona for 7 1/2 yrs.
Our quiet moments and funny moments.
Our travels...mommy and daddy and even the family ones.
The birth of our three kids.
Coming back to Indiana.
Our first big purchase together...our broadripple home.
Last minute date nights
Realiable.
My best friend.
Raising a family together.
Each sunrise and sunset we share together.
I love you Timmy!
I'm looking forward to the next 20 amazing years together. You are a wonderful gift from God and my best friend!
1 comment:
20 years? No way! You were always a great couple (back in the day)...Obviously, you've still got it!
Here's to another 20.....
Post a Comment